Friday, January 20, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Sore!

Music listening to: That's The Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson!

Buongiorno! Buona Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a very cold, but clear morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy TGIF! I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

 I have to make a trip over on the east side this morning and I need to hit up the airbase as well. My playmate and I are going to hit up the "Roadhouse" to see the movie the "Plane". We saw "House Party yesterday at Park Mall.

This evening we are going to "La Parrilla Suiza" for Happy Hour. Can you say margarita?  Of course, we will. Afterwards will check out the "Live Theatre Workshop" to see the live play:" Stones in His Pocket" it is going to be a good one. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo says that it is very good.

A busy day, right? Tomorrow is going to be epic busy for my shorty and I as well. We will be meeting up with my (fidanzata e Capo Jim). Have a good TGIF and I will chat you up later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (scoiattolo). Yes, we are going to be as busy as a (scoiattolo) looking for a nut. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va!

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning,
It's a blustery day here and that wind makes it feel colder then it is.
Hope you all have a good day.

Jessie said...

Hello Country Granny,
It is freezing here.

Loraine said...

Sono d'accordo: gli scoiattoli sono quelli impegnati. Adoro guardarli nella foresta mentre corrono su e giù e tra gli alberi, specialmente quelli con quelle code folte.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...