Monday, January 2, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How was your day? It has been a peaceful and restful one here today. I too it slow and easy today.

The rain has been nice, but now it is turning very cold. What is up with that? I hope that we get a bit more rain today or during the night.

My playmate prepared leftover Black-eyed peas and cornbread for dinner. It was all good. We have been watching football all day long. Chris has enjoyed it. He and Elise got a massage from Rosemarie today.

We are waiting on Monday Night Football to start. I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and watching football, and he is downing his supplemental drip. 

My shorty has starting to work on a new rock at the request of my fidanzata. I got a new rock ready for painting and I will start it tomorrow.

I got my errands taken care of today. Well, I had better check on Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. Stay safe.

Fidanzata, today's challenge word (meant to the point of bursting). That is how we felt after yesterday's Chefs Day meal. Burp!

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Grazie per il significato della parola. Potrei aver bisogno di un traduttore migliore. Adoro giocare con la tua parola o frase di sfida italiana. È una parte divertente della mia giornata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...