Sunday, January 29, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Football Ready!

Music listening to:  Symphany Music!

Buongiorno!  Buona Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is another cold but clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she yelled at me this morning because I am behind on preparing for "Chef's Day". I asked her to play some music to cook by.

Yes, today is "Chef's Day". My Sous Chef and I will be preparing a "Rotisserie Chicken". My Sous Chef will be preparing the sides dishes and she will be selecting a libation to go along with the meal. It is going to be good. Can you smell the chicken turning around in the rotisserie?  Ya Mon'.

My fidanzata sent some photos from a visit to "Tubac". Here they are, enjoy!  Grazie mia amore!

28 JAN WISDOM'S




28 JAN FIDANZATA IS THIS YOU?




28 JAN CAPO JIM SAYS "IT'S MARGARITA TIME"









Today is a (football) day for us. We will be glued to the TV. Go Chiefs! My playmate will be donned in her "Chiefs Jersey" for sure.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Domenica and I will have a chinwag at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge phrase is (sei pronto per un po' di calcio?). We are ready. Go Chiefs!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Grazie mille per le foto.

Loraine said...

Sono sempre pronto per qualche buona TV sportiva. Divertiti!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...