Sunday, January 22, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Planet Earth by the BBC!

Buongiorno! Buona Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Guatemalan Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a freezing morning here in Tucson.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Sister Jayne will be here at 5:00pm to care for Chris. Hey, how about those "Chiefs"? A very good game even with Mahomes getting injured. We hope that he is able to play in the next game. The New York Giants got pounded by the Eagles. Wow! Today we will be glued to the TV for more football.

21 JAN MIA MOGLIE ALL SET


21 JAN CHRIS ENJOYING THE GAME



21 JAN MIA MOGLIE MULTI-TASKING

We enjoyed a fantastic evening at the "Wild Garlic" with Mia Fidanzata e Capo Jim. The place was packed. The food was delicious, and the portions were gigantic. This was a victory dinner for Mia Moglie from a past bet and a gift for Mia Fidanzata e Capo Jim. We really do love spending time with them very much. Here are a couple of photos from last night. Enjoy!


21 JAN CAPO JIM E MIA FIDANZATA AT THE "WILD GARLIC"



21 JAN THAT MARTINI HAS KICKED IN

If time allows, I will start a new rock today and I am sure that my shorty will start one soon as well.

Have a good Domenica and get ready for Monday. Stay safe. I will chat you up later.

Today's challenge word is (supermercato). My playmate went to the (supermercato) yesterday and they were out of many things.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Se andassi al "Supermercato degli Amici", cercando i miei migliori amigos, sceglierei sempre te ed Elise.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...