Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Gummied! DQ'd!

Music listening to: Works Hard for the Money by Donna Summer!  

Buongiorno! Buona Mercoledi! Hump Day!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30 am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "French Vanilla Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.  It is another freezing morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is "Chefs Day". I asked her to play some music to burn in the (cucina) by.


My playmate and I will be meeting Bucky and Dena at Reid Park this morning to play "Pickleball". Hopefully my left heel will be able to stand it.

Chris required extra attention this morning. He needed a complete bedding change and shower. It was a setback for my day, and I am feeling a little overwhelmed right now. I will be picking up Sister Jayne late today.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (certo). I am (certo) that today's Chefs Day meal will be very good.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Nessun gatto negli ultimi due gironi.Troppo freddo immagino.

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning,
It's a very white morning here and still coming down like crazy.
A very good day to stay inside in the warm.
Have a good day and keep warm.

Jessie said...

Be careful Country Granny

Loraine said...

Sono certo che la cena dello chef sarà un successo. Foto per favore.
Anch'io starei al riparo se fossi un gatto. Brr.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...