Thursday, January 26, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: My First, My Last by Barry White!

Buongiorno!  Buona Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30pm caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Blues" for me today.

Well, yesterdays "Chef's Day" was wonderful. My Sous Chef made a very good selection of the catfish filets. WE shared the meal with Sister Jayne. Have a look. Are you getting hungry yet? Of course, you are.

25 JAN CHEF AT WORK


25 JAN SOUS CHEF AT WORK


25 JAN SIZZLE


25 JAN CHEF IS CONTENT



25 JAN PLATED DELICIOUS


My playmate and I are going to the "Loft" today to see the movie "Living". The previews looked very good.

We are going to hit up the "Outback" for dinner this evening. We will be joined by Deb and Sharon. Can you say, "Walla B Darn"?  We will without a doubt.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (ricorddare). Today is good day to (ricorddare) what Summer was like, eh fidanzata?

Ciao... Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Ricorderò com'è l'estate ma ho ancora freddo.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...