Monday, January 2, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Gummied! Baked!

Music listening to: Doing the Butt by EU! 

Buongiorno! Buona Lunedi! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of errands to take care of. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here today to give Chris and Elise a massage.

I will be starting a new rock today if time allows. My playmate has a rock ready to be painted.

Well, I had better get this the second day of 2023 moving forward post haste, eh? Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (A crepapelle). My playmate and I were both (A crepapelle) from last night's dinner without a doubt, fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Ops. A crepapelle si traduce in "outrage". Scommetto che non è quello che intendevi.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...