Friday, January 6, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Red Light Special! Baked!

Music listening to: Movie Themes by Edi!

Buongiorno! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is about 45 degrees right now her in Tucson and it is cloudy.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

We are meeting up with Bucky and Dena later this morning to play some "Pickleball". Ya Mon'. I am expecting a wine delivery today from "Naked Wines". Woohoo!

Here are a few pictures from the (crew's) gathering at the "Lodge on The Desert". It was good to see everyone to start the New Year off. The food was very good, and I am sure that we will return to the Lodge.

5 JAN MIA MOGLIE, MARTY, PAULA!


5 JAN MIKE AND SHOO SHOO


5 JAN SHOO SHOO, LORI


5 JAN LORI AND BERT



5 JAN LORI AND BERT


Here are a few pictures from the Botanical Gardens. Enjoy! I will post a few on a daily basis, because I took quite a few of them.



4 JAN THAT IS MY GIRLFRIEND EDWINA WITH HER BACK TO YOU.









Have a good TGIF! and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (coccola). This chilly weather makes you want to (coccola).  Where is my fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

"Coccole è come toccare le stelle."
-Giovanni de Sadeleer.
Una descrizione così buona!

Rosie said...

Elsie looks really good in this pic. All the others are good also

Jessie said...

Good morning, Rosie,
Thank you for the compliment about Elise. I agree with you.
How are you doing today? What is up for the weekend in Melbourne?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...