Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Sore! Tired!

Music listening to: A Tribute to Richard Collins by Edi!

Buongiorno! Buona Mercoledi!  Hump Day! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is cool, but clear morning here in Tucson. Alexa is awake and she said that I have an errand to take care of on the eastside. I asked her to play some " Down Home Blues" for me today.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Well, my shower last night didn't work. My lower back is still bothering me. I didn't sleep much last night at all. I tossed and turned, and I even got up for a bit.

We are supposed to meet up with Bucky and Dena later this morning for some Pickleball. I am not sure if I am able to play today.

We will hit up the Roadhouse Cinema late evening to see "The Old Way", it should be a good western.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (ridere). I need (ridere) today, maybe that will make me feel better. What do you think fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Country Granny, thanks for posting to the blog.

Loraine said...

"Con allegria e risate lascia che vengano le vecchie rughe."
— William Shakespeare, Il mercante di Venezia

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...