Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


31 JAN MY LATEST

How was your day? It has been a pretty good one here in Central Tucson. I took it nice and slow today.

I kept an eye on the caregiver today via a security camera that I installed a few days ago. If I see an issue, I share the camera results with my playmate.

Chris and I enjoyed a horror movie today on TV. It was more funny than scary. Smile.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and watching TV while he downs his supplemental drip. I will give him some cheesecake for dessert.

My shorty is at "Feast" with her book club. I usually place an order for my dinner but this time I declined due to the menu is a bit pricey. So, I decided to make myself a sandwich and a bowl of Ramen.  It is very good, and I will have a "Moretti" to go along with. Ya Mon'.

Tomorrow I will be taking Sister Jayne to another doctor's appointment in the afternoon. We were going to play some "Pickleball" tomorrow, but something came up.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. I think that I am going to hit my pillow early tonight to try to catch up on the sleep that I lost last night.

Sleep well so you can be ready for "Hump Day". I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Riposati per un nuovo giorno.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...