Monday, January 23, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Barred!

Music listening to: (Nessuno!) Listening to War of the Worlds on CD with Chris.

Buongiorno! Buona Lunedi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. We are under a hard freeze warning this morning and it is starting to sprinkle a bit.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage. He is looking forward to it.

I will be keeping an eye on Chris today. He is developing a skin issue due to lack of proper cleaning. He has developed a small wound. I will be very aggressive with it to try to stop it. We don't want it to turn into a (decub).

Today's challenge word is (lavoro). I need to get to (lavoro) on Chris's wound.

Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Sei troppo gentile fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Il lavoro di una badante non finisce mai. Ma quel lavoro raccoglie benefici per i propri cari.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...