Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Music by Edi!

Buongiorno! Buona Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cool, cloudy morning here in Tucson.

Jackie the caregiver will be here this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Chris the iRobot will be coming out to clean the main house carpet this morning. I will be working on a new rock today and my playmate has already started one.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will have a chinwag at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (abbraccio). Hey, fidanzata i need one from you soon, smile!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

“Hugs are the universal medicine.” – Unknown

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...