Monday, January 30, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing? We are good here, but today has been a total (SNAFU) in military jargon.

I got Sister Jayne to her doctor's appointment early. The problem was that two doctor' offices did not communicate with each other at all. So, all she could do was fill out paperwork and hopefully they will give her another appointment very soon. I contacted Sister Jayne's sister here in Tucson and I got no replay. I contacted her sisters in Kenya and the responded in a matter of minutes. I was updating them on what was and what was not going on today. I contacted her sister here so she could come to the doctor's office if there was an issue that I could not handle. Unbelievable morning, indeed. A true (Monday).

The caregiver did not check Chris's catheter properly and his wheelchair was totally soaked when the caregiver ended her shift. So, I had to get him back into his bed, give him a bed bath, replace the catheter, his clothes, and his sling had to be put into the wash with the rest of the clothes. My shorty returned home in time to help me get it all done. A true (Monday), but no excuse for this one at all. 

Hey, how about those Chiefs? Wonderful game, indeed. 

Here is how Chefs Day ended. It was delicious. Enjoy! If you are not drooling, then there is something wrong with you, smile!

29 JAN TURN, TURN, TURN


29 JAN CHEF AT WORK



29 JAN DONE

29 JAN DONE


29 JAN SOUS CHEFS BAKED BEANS WITH BACON


29 JAN ROTTO CHICKEN IS RESTING FOR 10 MINUTES


29 JAN CHEF IS PLEASED


29 JAN PLATED



29 JAN PLATED AND MIA MOGLIE IS PULLING FOR THE CHIEFS


I think a need a couple of (birras) to calm my nerves. Yes, a Moretti or two will do nicely.

Enjoy the rest of your Lunedi and I will chat at you tomorrow. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (mistero). Today had been a big (mistero) for sure.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise



3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Sera fidanzata.

countrygranny47 said...

baked beans looked yummy and the potato salad as well.
Your chicken sure looks yummy as well.

Loraine said...

La vita ha un sacco di mistero. A volte un mistero può essere risolto ea volte deve solo essere tollerato.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...