Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How did your day go? It has been a pretty good one here today.

Chris and I watched to horror movies on one of the streaming channels. We loved them both.

I got quite a bit of rest today and I have to tell you I needed it. I am still having some pain on my left heel, but it is much better than it was.

My playmate prepared Tamales, cottage cheese, salsa, and baby carrots for dinner. It was very good. We watched "Criminal Minds" the 16th season on "Paramount Plus". It is a good series. And Chris liked it too!

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip. I will give him some avocado later. My shorty is in the main house on her Mac and listening to the TV.

Here is the rock that was put out in the hood today. I will start a new one tomorrow if time allows.


24 JAN IN THE HOOD

Tomorrow is Chef's Day. My Sous Chef and I will hook up some Deep-Fried Catfish and fries for dinner. My Sous Chef will select a choice libation to go along with the meal.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be prepared for "Hump Day". 

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Stai al caldo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...