Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious! Eyes Wide Open!

Music listening to: Planet Earth!

Buongiorno!  Buona Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is another cold, but clear morning here in the valley of Tucson. I can smell rain in the air this morning.

Jackie the caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that Chris the iRobot will be coming out this morning to clean the main house carpet. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

I woke up from a very vivid and clear dream at around 3:10am. It was not a good one and it had to do with family members. I will keep my eyes and ears open wide.

I have three continuing medical education classes to complete and one elective that I choose. I will get them done as soon as I can.

Well, I had better get to it straight away. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe, sound, and healthy.

My shorty is meeting up at "Feast" with one of her book clubs. I will place my dinner order for sure. I will have my fork, knife, and spoon at the ready.



Today's challenge word is (sfida). Yesterday was a (sfida), but I got through it. I hope that your is not a (sfida) fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai?

Loraine said...

La vita è piena di sfide, ma io ho sempre le tre P: passione, pazienza e persistenza. E la quarta è la pizza.
Butch Hartmann
Il dipinto è bellissimo ma mette molta pressione sui Neri Americani?

Jessie said...

Fidanzata,

I love your (P's). Yes, it does put a bit of pressure on Black Americans, I agree.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...