Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing? We are good here in the Garden District.

It has been a very good day up until we got a letter in the mail today. The letter is from Animal Control. I am very upset about this complaint.

Our dog only barks when someone is too close to our home, or when someone is in the easement during the day or night, if there are other animals near the house or in the easement or when a group of people are gathering and talking loudly. This is territorial barking. 

Instead of lodging a formal complaint the complainant should have given us the courtesy and have the wherewithal to come to us and let us know about the issue. We have been in the Garden District for over 30 years, and we have had many dogs without any complaints ever. It is very sad when someone cannot come forward if there is a problem with our dog. She does her job and that is why we have her.

Up until the forementioned, Chris and I have had a good day. We watched a few movies and shows on TV. I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and waiting on his supplemental drip. He is watching "Family Feud" right now and he is talking up a storm.

My playmate is at one of her book club meetings. Normally I would place an order for dinner, but not this time. I have some leftovers from Chef's Day that is calling my name, along with a few ice cold birras. Ya Mon'.


Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!



3 JAN MY LATEST

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. 

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Rosie, so good to hear from you today. Stay safe and healthy.

Loraine said...

Tieni una coperta in più a portata di mano. È ancora Brr.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...