Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Planet Earth by George Fenton!

Buongiorno!  Buona Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How ae you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Guatemalan Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold but clear morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. If not, I will work the shift. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have to take Sister Jayne to a doctor's appointment early this morning. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

If time permits, I will complete my rock today. My playmate is working on a new one. Chris the iRobot will be coming out this morning to clean the main house carpet.

Here are the final pictures from the Botanical Gardens. Enjoy!




































Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is( insieme). I hope to get (insieme) with mia fidanzata and Capo Jim soon for dinner.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

"La felicità si trova insieme ai vecchi amici. I ricordi ti inondano l'anima, facendola sorridere."

Nancy Lee Smith said...

Beautiful pictures - I hope we can see it next year!
Nancy

Jessie said...

Hello Nancy,

How are you two? Yes, the Gardens are very nice.

countrygranny47 said...

Beautiful gardens,,

Jessie said...

Thanks Mary

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...