Monday, January 9, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


MINDS EYE!

What is up? How did your day go? It has been a busy one for today, because I had to take over the caregivers shift today. It is a true Monday indeed.

I started a new rock today and so did my shorty. My playmates "Peanuts Collection" got a lot of hits today from our "Hide Tucson Rocks Group".

My playmate prepared corn on the cob for dinner along with mashed potatoes, and sliced cheeses. It was all good. We watched "You Are Dead to Me" on "Netflix with Chris. It is very good.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and downing his supplemental drip. He is also watching football on TV. Go Georgia Bulldogs. My playmate is in the main house working on a new rock and watching football.

I am preparing myself to have to care for Chris tomorrow. I will be taking Sister Jayne to an early morning doctor's appointment.

Here are a few more pictures from the "Botanical Gardens. Enjoy!
























I had better get back to Chris to see how he is doing. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. 

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Abbraccia quel cuscino.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...