Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



How are you doing? It has been a long and busy day for me today.

The caregiver was a no-show, so I cared for Chris today. We watched some movies after I got him up and into the main house. We watched Godzilla, and South Park Streaming. Chris enjoyed every bit of it.

I got Sister Jayne to her doctor's appointment as well. I am very tired, and I did something to my lower back. It is giving me pain and spasms. My playmate gave me a muscle relaxer and so far, it has not helped. I will take a very hot shower after I get Chris settled and relaxed. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip.

I completed my latest rock. Here it is, enjoy! It had got a lot of hits from "Hide Tucson Rocks" group.


10 JAN MY LATEST!

My shorty prepared homemade waffles for dinner, along with ling sausages, eggs and coffee. It was all good.

Well, I had better check on Chris and get that (Hot) shower in to see if it makes my back feel better. Sleep well so you can be ready for "Hump Day".

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Spero che domani sia un giorno migliore.

countrygranny47 said...

I hope the hot shower helped your back.
It is heck when back bothers you.
Take care and hope you have a better day today.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...