Monday, January 9, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Everyday People by Sly and the Family Stone!

Buongiorno! Buona Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold but clear morning here in the "Old Pueblo".

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here later this morning to give Chris a massage. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I am taking Mia Moglie to an early morning doctor's appointment at 7:00am. I asked her to play some "Blues" for me today.

Yesterday was a great day of football. We will be watching Monday Night football for sure.

My shorty and I enjoyed a good time at "Oregano's" last night. We downed pizza and "Moretti Birra".


8 JAN AT OREGANO'S!

I will post more photos from the Botanical Garden late today.

I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. We were visited by a family of Javelinas last night. Azalya was going berserk as they passed through the easement. Sister Jayne and I saw them again walking down Pima.

Today's challenge word is (tigre). My sister resides in Tennessee is named (tigre).

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

countrygranny47 said...

Good Afternoon,
Have a good day. I am sure Chris looking forward to his massage today.

Jessie said...

Country Grant,
Yes, he is having a good time right now with his therapist. He is flirting as well, smile.

Loraine said...

È feroce come una tigre, carina come una tigre, protettiva come una tigre?

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...