Saturday, January 28, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Got to Give It Up by Marvin Gaye!

Buongiorno!  Buona Sabato!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Rainforest Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is another cold, but clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives.  Alexa is awake and she said that I need to take the "Green Lady" to the car wash. I agree because she has been frowning for the past few days.

My shorty and I went to Park Mall yesterday to see the movie "Missing". It was very good. We will hit up the "Roadhouse" this evening to see the movie "Women Talking" the previews were very good and we are sure it will not let us down.

I will be starting a new rock today if time permits. My playmate has been commissioned to create a new rock. That is great.

Hey, we are getting ready for some football. Yes, tomorrow we will be glued to the TV. Sunday will be another "Chefs Day". My Sous Chef and I will be preparing "Rotisserie Chicken". My Sous Chef will select the sides and the libation. Woohoo!

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (lampone). I really do like a good (lampone) vinaigrette on my salad. What is your favorite fidanzata?

Please take a few photos of you visit to "Wisdoms" in Tubac! Have a great time.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Avere tempe meraviglioso a Tubac. Foto per favore!

Loraine said...

Adoro qualsiasi cosa al lampone !!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...