Saturday, January 21, 2023

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Celebrate by Madonna!

Buongiorno! Buona Sabato! How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a freezing but clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until when Sister Jayne arrives at 5:00pm. Alexa is awake, and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today, but it is going to be a (epic). She said that today is (football) Sabato. Go Chiefs!

This evening we are meeting up with Mia fidanzata e Capo Jim at the "Wild Garlic". It is going to be a very good evening. Hopefully I will not be busing tables and washing dishes tonight. It is a victory dinner for Mia Moglie because she won a sports bet awhile back and now it is time to pay the piper. So, I am sending out a request to my girlfriends to float me a (loan) if need be. I know they will not leave me hanging, right girlfriends?

My shorty and I enjoyed Happy Hour at La Parrilla Suiza last night. The margaritas were spot on. The service has taken a turn and we may look for another venue. 

The play at "Live Theatre Workshop" was fantastic. The title was " Stones in His Pockets". It was a two man play and they played many different roles. The acting was superb, and we recommend this one for sure.

Here are the rocks that we dropped at Park Mall. Enjoy!







My playmate and I saw the movie "Plane" at Roadhouse yesterday and it is very good and loaded with tons of action.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will chat you up later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ci vediamo stasera. Alla ricerca di abbracci e altro ancora.

Loraine said...

"Condivisione" è la parola del giorno. Non vedo l'ora di condividere una fantastica serata con i miei buoni, buoni amici .

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...