Sunday, January 1, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Music from Edi!

Buongiorno!  Buona Domenica! Felice Anno Nuovo!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today? 

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at a local restaurant that is open this morning, along with a good breakfast.

I thank our maker for allowing us to open our eyes and letting us put feet to the floor to start this New Year. I did my ritual of going out the back door and coming in the front door to start the New Year off.

I got some bad news this morning from my niece in Detroit that one of my relatives was involved in a hit and run one hour into the New Year. Her Jeep was hit and spun around, and she is OK.

My shorty is caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that today is another day filled with football games. So, we along with Chris will be glued to the TV.

Today's Kwanzaa word is (Imani), it means faith.

Today's challenge word is (Felice anno nuovo). My family and I wish all of our friends, fidanzata, Capo, sisters, and everyone a (Felice anno nuovo).

Enjoy this the first day of 2023 and stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

"La fede è fare il primo passo anche quando non vedi l'intera scala." Martin Luther King jr.
Una citazione ispiratrice sul coraggio necessario per imani.
Possa il 2023 portarci la pace e la gioia della diversità. Felice anno nuovo.

Rosie said...

Glad your neice is ok Jessie.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...