Sunday, January 1, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


1 JAN MIA MOGLIE GOT CAUGHT ON GOGGLE MAPS

How did your first day of 2023 go? It has been a very good one here.

My thing for this year is to be more forceful when I need to do so. I have changed my attitude about many things, and I can see that it is working already. It feels very good. I am not going to go along just to get along. Ya Mon'.

We watched tons of football today and we loved it, to include Chris. I am caring for Chris tonight, and he is watching football and downing his supplemental drip.


1 JAN CHRIS IS READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL

My shorty is in the main house watching football as well. We are both stuffed to the gills. Yes, today was Chef's Day and let me tell you that I outdid myself on this the first day of 2023.

I prepared Baked Chicken with Rice, and it was delicious. We got it all down with a very nice Vodka and Grapefruit. The grapefruit came from our niece Sara and Matt. Thanks guys, great grapefruit. Have a look.






1 JAN A REFRESHING VODKA AND GRAPEFRUIT JUICE

Well, I had better check on Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be prepared for the first Monday of 2023. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Happy New Year...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sono contento che oggi sia stato un buon primo giorno dell'anno. Spero che il resto del 2023 vada bene anche per te.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...