Monday, January 23, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How was your day? It has been a very busy one for me today, but I got through it. My (fidanzata) was worried about me this morning. She contacted me to see if I was doing OK. I texted her to let her know what was going on this morning and why I didn't greet her this morning. It is a very good feeling to know that you are missed.

I kept an eye on the caregiver today. I wanted to make sure that the dressing that I applied to Chris did not come off during her shift. It didn't. I took it off this evening and Mio Moglie took a look. It is doing better already. I will clean and re-dress it before Chris goes to sleep. I will continue to keep an eye on it tomorrow.

I have to tell you it was (fecking) cold here in the "Old Pueblo" today and we will be cold again tonight.

Well, there is no football to watch until this weekend. Go Chiefs!

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had "French Toast", link sausages, eggs and coffee. It was delicious.

Here is my latest rock creation. It got loads of hits from our rock group #Hide Tucson Rocks. Enjoy!

23 JAN MY LATEST

I am caring for Chris tonight. He relaxed watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some Vanilla pudding for dessert. Mio Moglie is in the main house watching the news on TV.

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. Hey Wednesday will be "Chefs Day". My Sous Chef and I will be preparing a mess of catfish and fries. Ya Mon'.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Grazie per il commento sui caregiving non finisce mai. Voglio ringraziarvi ancora per avermi controllato oggi quando non vi ho salutato questa mattina. E cosi bello essere pensati. Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Hai molto da fare nella tua vita, quindi mi preoccupo quando non ricevo i tuoi saluti o il tuo blog. Stai al caldo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...