Thursday, January 19, 2023

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!



Mood: Defeated! Spanked!

Music listening to: Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder!

Buongiorno! Buona Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Guatemalan Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a very cold, freezing morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. She is laughing at me this morning because I got spanked by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo.

My playmate and I will be hitting up the movies today. We will be seeing "House Party" at Park Mall. The previews looked very good.

Well, last nights "Rumi Kube" fest was a lot of fun. We enjoyed a good meal and dessert. Of course, a bottle of vino (rosso) was downed. I have to tell you I got spanked by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and mia moglie. Am I losing my (mojo) with my girlfriends? Never, because I will bounce back without a doubt. Wonderful evening. Thanks, Shoo.

18 JAN MEANS SHOO GOT SPANKED!


18 JAN SHOO STUDYING THE TILES


18 JAN RUMIKUBE MASTER




18 JAN I AM DOOMED



18 JAN MIA MOGLIE IS AGAINST ME TOO

18 JAN I GOT SPANKED

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. I will have a chinwag with you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (Insegnante). Yes, I got schooled by the (Insegnante) last night, eh fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai?

Loraine said...

Mai sottovalutare un insegnante. Ma questo lo sai già.

countrygranny47 said...

WOW, so you got spanked,,,, lol
Maybe next time it will be the oppsite.
Better luck next game.
Its cold and very wet here this morning.
Foggy as well,

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...