Monday, January 9, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing? We are good here, but we ran into a pickle at noon.

The caregiver took a fall yesterday, not here so she asked if she could go to urgent care. She is in a lot of pain with two badly bruised knees and two bruised hands. So, I had to take over for her. I don't think that she will be working tomorrow so I am preparing myself for that. A true Monday, eh?

Chris enjoyed his massage today from Rosemarie. She gifted him with a Star Projector for his room. It is very cool.

I have started a new rock today with one of the rocks our daughter Kim and Carlos gifted to us yesterday along with some new paint pens. How cool is that?

Hey, Mia Moglie set out her Peanuts collection in the hood this afternoon. They will disappear very quickly. Here take a look. She did a fantastic job with these. Enjoy!

9 JAN MIA MOGLIE'S PEANUTS COLLECTION IN THE HOOD!




I will post more of the Botanical Gardens picture later this evening. We hope that your day is going well. Hopefully we will not have any more visiting Javelina tonight. Azalya is ready to let us know if they are around.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Diversi ammiratori dei fumetti dei Peanuts saranno molto contenti!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...