Thursday, June 9, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Cruising Together by Smokey Robinson!

Buongiorno!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Kona Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a very hot morning here in Tucson already. Whew! Birra, per favore!

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that we have to make a trip out to "Green Valley" this morning. I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today.

My shorty and I will be starting new rocks today. We will be dropping a few off at "Gus Balones" this morning.

We are going to hit up a movie today either at Harkins or Park Place Mall or El Con Mall.

Hey, we had a very nice evening at my girlfriend's home last night. It was night of good fun and dining. Shoo Shoo is such a good hostess. We played Rumi Kube, and my tiles were terrible. Elise won a game but Shoo Shoo gave me a spanking and I liked it, smile! I think that she did too! 

The secret weapon was a bit more potent last night. It had mio moglie and Shoo hanging loose big time. All of a sudden we were discussing (tette) and it was hilarious let me tell you. I like a nice pair of (tette) but it all started with eight hanging (tette) that we saw earlier in the day. Thank you Shoo Shoo for a wonderful evening (tette) and all. Here are a few pics from last nights (tette) event. Enjoy! We did.

8 JUN MIO MOGLIE CON SHOO SHOO


8 JUN THE SECRET WEAPON HAS KICKED IN


8 JUN NO LUCK AT ALL


8 JUN I NEEDED THIS T-REX TO HELP ME OUT



Well, I had better get this Thirsty Thursday moving along. Have a good one and get ready for TGIF. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Che cosa succede?

Loraine said...

Conosci il vecchio detto: le tette sono la chiave. Se è triste, mostragli le tue tette. Felice; mostragli le tette. Arrabbiato; tette ancora una volta. Le tette sono magiche.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...