Monday, June 13, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Black Magic Woman by Carlos Santana!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Kona Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another hot morning here in Tucson and it is going to get hotter. Whew!

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemarie will be here to give Chris and Elise a massage this morning.  Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Elise's rock is very complicated and will take a bit more time to complete.

We received a call about our new dog (Maya) yesterday. She is not ready to be picked up yet because she needs to be spayed. We hope to get a call today on her status.

We enjoyed a wonderful evening at my girlfriends (Shoo Shoo) home last night. She brought her (A) game last night. We were joined by Paula, Marty, Laurie and Bert. We dined very well, and it was good to see everyone so we could get caught up on the latest. We presented Shoo Shoo with a belated birthday gift. She now has her own personalized Ping Pong Paddle. As the evening progressed the secret (arma) appeared, and it was delicious. Thank you everyone for such a good evening. Bert read my book and he would like to see a sequel to it. What a compliment that was, and I will give it some thought.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (arma). Fidanzata what is your secret (arma)?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Devi arma i contro il caldo. Tanta acqua fredda - o birra??

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...