Saturday, June 11, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Wiggle It Just a Little Bit!

Boungiorno! Buon Sabato!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another hot one here in Tucson. I saw some lightening in the sky last night and it turned windy for a bit. Is rain on the way?



I am caring for Chris up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be smoking in the (cucina). I Alexa to play some music to cook by.

My shorty and I are working on new rocks. Hey, how about those Warriors? Great game last night. Now it is tied 2 to 2. Woo-hoo! Go Warriors!

We went to the movies yesterday to see "Hustle" and halfway through it the power went out and stayed out for a bit. So, we were given tickets to return at a later time.

Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a good Sabato. Stay safe, sound, happy, and for us desert dwellers stay cool. I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (colore). Yes, fidanzata you must do something with this (colore), per favore!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Adoro i colori del cielo quando inizia il monsone. Spero che inizi presto la stagione delle piogge.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...