Monday, June 27, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


27 JUN FAMILY REUNION

Mood: Tired!

Music listening to: What Have You Done for Me Lately by Janet Jackson!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a warm one this morning and the clouds are covering the sky. Will there be rain today? The washing of the Tacoma didn't get things started at all.

Jackie will be here to care for Chris this morning and Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage and Elise. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and I are still working on new rocks. Here are a few rocks that are in the hood. Enjoy!


26 JUN IN THE HOOD

We got a call last night during Sister Jayne's shift with Chris. Chris's electric bed decided to take a dirt nap. So, Sister Jayne got Chris out of bed, and we begin to take the bed apart and get it out of Chris's house. Once that was done, we installed a new electric bed in his house. That was time consuming and back breaking to say the least, but we got it done. So, Chris is enjoying his new bed and mattress.

So, today's challenge word is (Interruttore-posteriore). What do you think fidanzata?

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

countrygranny47 said...

So glad you were able to get Chris new bed set up for him.
Hope you didn't over do your backs.

Loraine said...

Quando Capo ed io andavamo a fare un'escursione, sapevamo sempre che stavano arrivando dei pendii ripidi quando vedevamo un interruttore-posteriore.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...