Friday, June 24, 2022

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing? Got rain? We don't. Hopefully we will get some sometime today.

Chris is resting and waiting to get up into his chair. He is chatting up a storm right now. My shorty is out running errands and she is going to a doctor's appointment.

I have a pet peeve that is a major (SNAFU) for me. I hate it when people only think about themselves. It is always me, me and more me. I will not go along just to get along. I will voice my opinion about this subject all of the time. I am feeling this way today. Most who really know me, know that I hate this. Be flexible you may be told, but when it is reversed flexibility is nonexistent. I had to get this out today. Whew! I am good, smile!

My playmate and I will play some "Wii" games this afternoon. I am going to start a new rock in a bit. Hey, here is a picture of Sheila's pugs learning to drive. Enjoy!

24 JUN LET'S GO!

I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie  

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

So cute,,
Thanks for sharing thier picture.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...