Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



How was your day? It has been another good one for me. Two days in a row! What is going on, eh?

I started a new rock today and hopefully I will complete it tomorrow. Here is my shorty's latest creation. Enjoy!


28 JUN ELISE'S LATEST (DOOBIE) TIME! YA MON'.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and watching TV and enjoying his supplement. He also enjoyed a bit of pudding as well.

My playmate is at her Book Club meeting. They are meeting up at "Gusto". I placed an order for some Pork Scordato. I have my spoon, knife and fork at the ready. I will get it all down with a 7up, because I am totally out of (cervezas). I will have to correct that real soon.

I received a couple gifts from mio moglie today. She knows that I like "Polo" and "Cool Water" cologne. They are my favorites. Grazie mio moglie.

Get a good night's sleep so you can be prepared for Hump Day. Sleep well!

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Dormi bene e sogna la pioggia. La mia danza au naturale non ha fatto niente.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...