Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Red Light Special! Rummied!

Music listening to: My, My, My by Johnny Gill!

Buongiorno! Buon Taco Tuesday! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another warm start of the day again. Rain, Rain, where are you?

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have no tasks for today. She said that Chris the iRobot will be out this morning to clean the main house carpet. I asked her to play some "Blues" for me today.

My shorty and I will be working on new rocks today. My playmate is going to be meeting up with one of her book clubs this evening at "Gusto". I will be placing a take-away order for sure. My knife, spoon, fork, and napkin will be at the ready position. Smile!

Enjoy your day and I will chat at you (dopo). Today's challenge word is (dopo). Got for it fidanzata!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Mi piacciono tutte le foto che hai aggiunto al blog. Non vedo l'ora di sentirti dopo.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...