Friday, June 24, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Caked!

Music listening to: Let's Dance by David Bowie! 

Buongiorno! Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is another warm one already here in Tucson. What is up with the Monsoon? We get a drop or two her and our daughter Tangye gets downpours. Come on Monsoon, be soon not later, smile!

I am caring for Chris this morning up until Sister Jayne arrives. She is off this morning to attend a funeral service.

Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one for my playmate and me. I asked her to play some Blues for me today. We will be working on new rocks today if time permits. Here are our latest creations. Enjoy!

23 JUN IN THE HOOD


23 JUN ELISE'S LATEST


23 JUN MY LATEST



My shorty and I will be going to Happy Hour at "La Parrilla Suiza" this evening. Can you say margaritas? We without a doubt. After Happy Hour we will make our way over to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the live play "Ninas Variations". It should be a good one.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF and I will have a chinwag at you later. Stay safe, and desert dwellers hopefully we will get some of the wet stuff today.

Today's challenge word is (fuoco). Fidanzata it feels like we are on (fuoco) here the Old Pueblo.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Quali sono i tuoi piani per oggi?

Loraine said...

Hai detto bene. Abbiamo bisogno della pioggia per spegnere il nostro fuoco di temperatura.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...