Thursday, June 23, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Gummied!

Music listening to: Boggie Wonderland by Earth, Wind, and Fire!

Buongiorno! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Roast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a warm one here in Tucson. A great lightening display last night in the east last night, but not a drop of rain here in Central Tucson. Hopefully that will change today. My flip flops are starting to dry rot, fidanzata.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be extra busy for us. We will be taking 3 deliveries today, to include a new kennel for the fur babies. I asked her to play some Funk Jazz for me today.

My shorty and I are still working on new rocks. We will finish them very soon.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (pioggia). Fidanzata, are you keeping the (pioggia) for yourself? Smile!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Dov'e la pioggia?

Loraine said...

Penserò pensieri positivi: pioggia, pioggia, pioggia.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...