Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

The day is just about over and still no rain in sight. WTF? Hopefully your day was filled with activities to keep you busy.

I got my errands taken care of out on the airbase. I even completed the rock that I was working on. Here you go, enjoy!


21 JUN MY LATEST

Chris and I enjoyed watching "Tremors" number 5 on TV. It was hilarious.

My nurse's supervisor came by for a visit and Chris poured on the charm big time. He didn't want her to leave at all. I taught him well, right girlfriends? Ya Mon'.

My playmate prepared homemade blueberry pancakes with sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee to get it all down. Very good! We watched "This Is Us" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip. I will give him some Key Lime Yogurt as a treat.

My shorty is in the main house watching the news. I am sure that she will turn on her Mac shortly to check her email.

Our new fur-baby "Maja" is coming along nicely. She is a very jealous dog, and she will talk to you to let you know that fact. She has to be center of attention, but Azalya is now that Alpha around here. Smile!

Well, I had better check on Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be prepared for Hump Day. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Quindi mi dispiace per quella fidanzata. Non so come sia successo. Buona notte!

Loraine said...

Non รจ un problema. Ti ho trovato!!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...