Saturday, June 25, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


24 JUN SHEILA'S PUGS DRIVING AN ATV.

Mood: Happy! Mellow!

Music listening to: Do I Take That Girl by War!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Kona Coast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning It is another hot morning here in Tucson. Our monsoon is playing games with us because it can, I guess. Smile!

I am caring for Chris this today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.  I am feeling very (morbido) today, and it feels good. I am (beato) to know who I am.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. And we have a couple out in the hood.


24 JUN ELISE'S LATEST


24 JUN MY LATEST

We enjoyed Happy Hour at "La Parrilla Suiza" last night. The queso and the margaritas were very good. Afterwards we drove over to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "Nina Variations". This was a very interesting play indeed. It was about the passions of young love and all that comes with it.

Hey, today is Chefs Day or I should say "Sous Chefs Day". My Sous Chef has command of the (cucina) today. She is going to prepare one of her specialties that she hasn't prepared in a longtime. I will select tonight's libation. I am sure that I will give it two knives and fork for sure.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later.


24 JUN A BELATED FATHER'S DAY GIFT FROM JT

Today's challenge word is (morbido). Fidanzata I am feeling very (morbido) this morning. How about you?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Dov'e la pioggia? Capo Jim lo nasconde?

Loraine said...

Ieri sera c'è stato un temporale a casa di Capo, ma qui non una goccia. Rimani dolce e morbido oggi e forse gli dei della pioggia avranno pietà di noi.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...