Monday, June 6, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



5 JUN WE MISS YOU BUTTERCUP

Mood: Heartbroken!

Music listening to: Ain't No Sunshine When Shes Gone by Bill Withers! 

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi! How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "French Vanilla Blend", and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a very warm morning here in Tucson. We are supposed to start boiling this week with very high temps. Whew!

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Chris will be getting a massage from Rosemarie today. He will also be visited by his doctor this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks too complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. We have a few out in the hood.

Yesterday's Chef Day was a success and very filling. My Sous Chef and I prepared Southern Fried Chicken, Jasmine Rice, Sweet Peas, and Baby Carrots. My Sous Chef selected Vodka Tonics as the libation for the day. Great choice! Have a look!

5 JUN SOUS CHEF AT WORK


SOUS CHEF STILL AT IT


5 JUN CHEF AT WORK



5 JUN DINNER IS SERVED

Well, my Warriors came to play in yesterday's NBA Finals game two. Go Warriors. We are tied one to one. We will be looking forward to the next game. My shorty made us a very nice refreshing "White Russian" for dessert, and it was delicious. I sleep like a log.

Well, I had better get this Lunedi moving along. Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (triste). We are triste over the loss of our beloved Buttercup. Go for it fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Gli animali domestici portano così tanta gioia nelle nostre vite, ma è così triste quando li perdiamo. Spero che tu abbia conforto sapendo che le hai dato una bella vita.

countrygranny47 said...

So sorry to hear about Buttercuo.
I know the feeling of losinga furry companion.

Cheela said...

I didn't realize that Buttercup was sick I am so sorry to hear this news. It is so difficult to lose a pet because they are so much a part of the family.

Jessie said...

Thank you Sheila.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...