Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Lost That Loving Feeling by the Righteous Brothers!

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today? We had to complete a task that was not taken care of correctly by caregiver yesterday.

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a very warm morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Jackie the caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete after Chris the iRobot finishes cleaning the main house carpet. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz for me today.

Here is my shorty's latest rock creation. Enjoy! We will start new ones today.


7 JUN ELISE'S LATEST


Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and cool.

Today's challenge word is (tartaruga). Move like a (tartauga) today. Right, fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Quali sono i tuoi piani per la babygirl di oggi?

Loraine said...

Ho delle commissioni da fare e degli esercizi da fare. Amo anche le tartarughe, quasi quanto le lucertole. Un'estate a San Carlos, ho fatto snorkeling accanto a una tartaruga marina. Era enorme e cigno lentamente proprio accanto a me. Che esperienza!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...