Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Smooth Criminal by MJ!

Buongiorno! Buon Mercoledi! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good strong French Roast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a warm morning already, but no rain as of yet. What is up with that?

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I will be working on rocks today. We are going to hit a movie today. It may be the "Elvis" movie.

Well, I had better get this Humper moving forward. Have a good one, and for us desert dwellers hope for some rain today.

Hey, my shorty out did herself last night. She brought back some Pork Scordato from "Gusto", and it was delicious. It was nestled on linguine pasta that was al dente. I was stuffed! 

Today's challenge word is (secco). Yes, fidanzata we are bone (secco) here in Tucson. Can you try that rain dance again?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Prova di nuovo quella danza della pioggia oggi.

Loraine said...

Anche il parco dove facciamo Tai Chi sembra secco. Non annaffiano tanto e mi manca l'erba verde.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...