Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Gummied!

Music listening to: Man in The Mirror by MJ!

Buongiorno! Buon Mercoledi! Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Kona Coast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a warm morning here in the Old Pueblo. We are still looking for rain.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

My playmate is still working on her rock. I will start a new one today. We will play some "Wii" games this afternoon. We will be having take-away for dinner from "Leo's this evening.

Well, I had better get this Humper started, eh? Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (sognante). We have to keep on (sognante), right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Sì, il mondo è un posto migliore grazie a coloro che sognano cose migliori e poi mettono in atto quei sogni.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...