Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Louie, Louie by Rod Stewart!

Buongiorno!  Buon Mercoledi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Chocolate Hazelnut Cream Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a hot one here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that we are going to be very busy today. I asked her to play some "Blues" for me today.

My shorty and I will be starting new rocks soon. We are going to visit with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo this evening. We are going to dine and with her and I am going to give her a good butt (sculacciata) when we play "Rumikube". I am sure that will put a smile on her face, I am smiling already.

My playmate and I will be making a trip over see some rescue dogs at the shelter. We don't want Azalya to get lonely.

I believe that this evening is game 3 of the NBA Finals. Go Warriors!

Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and cool.

Today's challenge word is (sculacciata). What do you think fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie con Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Assicurati che la sculacciata riguardi i colpi d'amore, non gli schiaffi duri. Ma è quello che già fai.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...