Saturday, June 25, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

What are you up to? We are good here in Central Tucson, but no rain as of yet. Bummer!

Chris and I had a very good day today. We kidded around during his shower, and we played around the soap bubbles. He is now in the main house watching TV.

I am in a very good mood today, because things are going well. I heard from my fidanzata, and said for me to stay (sweet) and(soft) so I can enjoy the day. She told me that Capo Jim had thunderstorms last night at his home. What is up with that?

Hey, the Sous Chef is busy in the kitchen preparing tonight's dinner. We are going to have her World-Famous Tuna Casserole. It is very, very good. I think that I am going to suggest that we have Gin and Tonics to go along with the meal.

I am working on a new rock already. Well, I had better get back to Chris in the main house, and I can see if the Sous Chef wants me to do anything to help.

Ciao...Jessie

 

3 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

Dinner sounds good.
Enjoy your meal.

Loraine said...

Tu sei il ragazzo fortunato, davvero!

Unknown said...

Sounds like Chis is very happy at the moment. Enjoy dinner.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...