Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



BUON COMPLEANNO, CHRIS!

Mood: Cabin Fever Hanging In!

Music listening to: I Like The Way You Work It by Black Street!

Buon  Martedi! Taco Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Morning Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is going to be an other very hot day here in the valley of Tucson.

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she said that I have a couple of tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

  I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location this morning to drop off and pick up rocks. I will be starting a new rock today and my playmate is still working on one that is going to be a keeper.

  My shorty and I will start to take photos of some of our rock creations today for our "Rock On" album. This was suggested by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. Great idea!

  Well, today is Chris's birthday and we will be singing Happy Birthday to him and opening gifts. Of course we will take pictures. We want to thank Rosemary for picking up Granny Banany yesterday and bringing her by to see Chris. It was a special day for Chris and Granny Banany.

 Well, I had better get this day moving forward. Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and mask up.


Chris, the I-Robot will be coming out of his cradle this morning to clean the main house carpet.

We want to thank the rocker who left us a painted rock this morning. It will be dropped at the Cortez location. Rock On!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. Si, sono d'accordo con te. Chris ha goduto della sua prima visita di compleanno da sua nonna Banany. Che succede oggi?

Loraine said...

Ho tagliato i rami degli alberi che hanno toccato il mio tetto. Faceva caldo là fuori in fretta.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...