Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



How are you? Still hot! I am let me tell you. I am so hydrated that when I take a step it sounds like a ship cutting through the sea.

Well, my playmates Bridge Day went very well even though she and Barb lost. It was good to see Barb again. Her daughter came to pick her up and she was driving a Lexus SUV. I am sure that I could have sold it quickly. Yes, Barb remembers that I used to sell Bridge player cars a few years ago.

My playmate prepared homemade waffles, sausages, and eggs for dinner. We got it all down with coffee and my seltzer water. We watched "Shameless" in Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is watching the Demo Convention. She will hit up her Mac soon. Chris is watching TV and having his supplemental drip hanging from the IV hanger.

Here is the latest rock creations that I completed. They both are gifts that I will deliver tomorrow. Enjoy!


MY LATEST 18 AUG (GIFT)
MY LATEST 17 AUG (GIFT)

Have a good nights sleep and get ready for Hump Day. Gobba Giorno. 

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza hai ragione. Ho visto un incontro di lucertole questa sera. Credo che stiano facendo piani per qualche Jack e conversazione nei prossimo futuro. Dormi bene!

Loraine said...

Assicurati di scattare foto della raccolta di lucertole. Non vedo l'ora!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...