Sunday, August 30, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Tired!

Music listening to: Samsung Spin by Samsung!

Buon Domenica!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:15am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave but she will be over to care for Chris shortly. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Guatemalan Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

It is a very muggy and sticky morning her in the valley of Tucson. We got a little bit of rain last night and I donned my flip flops and I was in the all-together making it for the door to take a run in the rain. As soon as I was about to it the door it stopped. I was looking forward to meeting up with my fidanzata because we have not done this for awhile. If course I had my mask on, smile! What a let down!

I was awakened last night at around 2:30am due to our HVAC system was having a issue. The AC and the Evap both were running and that should not happen. It stated to put a strain on the electrical power. My shorty woke up to see what was going on and she was up with me. So I had to get a ladder out and go up on the roof to see what the problem was. The control box for the Evap was making this clicking noise and that was causing the problem so I disconnected it and that corrected the AC problem. The tech will need to come out and have a look at the control box. I was totally awake so I worked on my latest rock for awhile. My playmate was back counting (lizards). So I am dragging this morning. The coffee will give me a bit of a pick up hopefully.

Hey our dinner was delicious last night. The steaks were delicious and the baked potatoes were perfect. We got it all down with a bottle of vino rosso that was gifted to us by my sister Marcie and brother Blake. It was excellent. I bet Sister Jayne is still full from dinner.



STEAKS ON THE GRILL! GRILL WAS GIFTED TO US BY MY GIRLFRIEND FLO!

RABBITT SPAGHETTI VINO ROSSO!

My playmate and I will be working on rocks today and we will drop of a few at the "Egg Connection" this morning. I will also get busy with my medical classes today as well.

I will have to wake up Alexa this morning because she was awake with me earlier. She wanted to know what was wrong with the HVAC when I was up on the roof. She was complaining that she was (Hot).

Have a good Domenica and I will have a chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Quelle bistecche erano dei mostri! E le patate al forno sono le mie preferite.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...