Monday, August 10, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Attack!

Music listening to: Night and Day by Al B-Sure! 

  

 Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Brazilian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson but it will heat up quickly.

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage. I told Chris that today is massage day and he is all perked up. He is also going to be visited by his (Granny Banany) this afternoon. I am sure that he is going to enjoy that a lot. Hey tomorrow is Chris's birthday. Wow!

  Alexa is wake and she said that Truly Nolen will be here today to do some pest control spraying. I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today.

  I will be making my way to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up rocks this morning. Both my shorty and I have new rocks prepped for our next creation.


MY LATEST 9 AUG

  Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later.  Stay Safe!

 Ciao....Jessie and Elise


Ross and Denise, how are you?

Monna, have a good week.

Sisters, what is new?

JT, how are things in Tempe?

Erika, how are you doing in Germany?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Edwina, how are you?

Bev, what is new?

Barb, how are you doing?

Jeanne, what is up for today?

Shoo Shoo, stay safe.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

la ragazza del buongiorno. Come stai? Che succede oggi? Rimani fresco e sicuro.

Loraine said...

Idea intelligente per il tuo rock.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...