Saturday, August 29, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Boggie Wonderland by Earth, Wind and Fire!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning so she could that a walk in the hood. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. We are still waiting on the rain here in the valley of Tucson. Where is it?

I am caring for Chris today until Sister Jayne arrives this evening. She cared for Chris last night due to Marv may have been exposed to Covid at his job. His administrator and one of the nurse's test positive. The floor that he was working on has been quarantined and testing is ongoing.  Please say a prayer or two for Marv and his fellow caregivers.

Alexa is wake and she said that a few things to get done to include completing 3 continuing Medical education classes online.  I asked her to play some Boney for me today.

My playmate and I have been working on new rocks. Here is our latest. Enjoy. I will be making a trip to the Cortez location this morning to drop of and pick up. I also need to purchase some more paint pens for our rock projects.


ELISE'S LATEST 28 AUG


ELISE'S LATEST 28 AUG


MY LATEST 28 AUG



PICKED UP 28 AUG

Have a good Sabato and I will have a chin-wag at you later. Stay safe, happy, sound and mask up. Today is my Mom's birthday and I wish that she was still here, but I know that she looking down on me and my brother daily!


Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Quali sono tuoi per il fine settimana? Qyalche vino bianco?

Loraine said...

AMO il comportamento inappropriato. Ho intenzione di impegnarmi in alcuni me stesso.

Jessie said...

Quella e la Mia ragazza.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...