Monday, August 31, 2020

Buon Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you? Where is the rain? We are starting to slowly melt here.

It has been a very busy day for me today. I made my way out to the airbase to stop in at the Class VI store. I also did a little cosmetic work on Chris's van. I will have to recheck it tomorrow.

I didn't get to visit my girlfriend Nicolette this morning because she was not there. So I will see her tomorrow morning while I am over on the eastside.

We had to put Chris back to bed at 3:00pm due to he was not feeling well at all. We gave him a good look over and he calmed down. I checked on him every hour until I started to care for him this evening. Something was bothering him during Rosemary's shift.

I am caring for him and he is doing great. He is enjoying his supplemental drip right now. He is watching TV. I have him (NPO) for tonight only.

I prepared Grilled Cheese sandwiches for dinner this evening. They were good. We watched "Shameless" on Netflix. Elise jut got off of her Mac and now she is working on a puzzle. Covid makes you do some strange things, eh Sheila?

Here are our latest rock creations. Enjoy! Elise is working on another gift rock and I will start a new one tomorrow. 



ELISE'S LATEST 31 AUG

MY LATEST 31 AUG

Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...